/

重要通知|自2022年3月20日起,将暂停无ICP备案站点以及部分长期无人访问的站点统计服务

官方小二
发布于 2 年前
网站统计 U-Web
其他

*更新于2022-1-24*

尊敬的开发者:

由衷地感谢您一直以来对网站统计U-Web(又名,CNZZ)的信任与支持,也感恩我们长期的友好合作。网站统计U-Web始终以中国互联网数据为己任,专注于数据统计与挖掘。近十多年来,为中国的网站及中小型企业提供了互联网数据监测、统计分析的技术研究、产品开发和应用等服务。为开发者提供便捷、易用的产品服务,是我们的使命。应安全监管要求,从2022年3月20日起,网站统计U-Web将停止以下两种类型站点的服务:

1. 未在工信部进行ICP备案的站点
2. 90天内无友盟+登录用户访问、查看数据的站点

为此给您带来的不便我们深表歉意。在此感谢您对友盟+长时间以来的认可和支持。

以上,
友盟+

其他问题:

Q:我是否可以导出数据?
A:您可以于2022年03月20日前,使用“下载报表”功能保存历史数据。

Q:我的站点不属于上述情况,但是被停止服务了,应该怎么办?
A:请您通过(网址)提交工单,并提供您的站点域名、ICP备案号、主办单位名称及其营业执照。我们将协助您进行下一步处理。

Q:因长时间无登录用户访问而停止服务后,如何进行重启?
A:您仅需登录友盟+账号后,访问相应站点。我们将在您访问后次日重启服务。

Q:重启服务后,停止服务期间的数据是否可以找回?
A:停止服务期间的数据将无法找回,对此我们深感抱歉

如申诉,请点击链接🔗:https://account.umeng.com/feedback/create?category=20712%7c81238005

Dear developers,

Thanks a million for your kind support and cooperation all the way. U-Web (also known as CNZZ Data Expert) is an Internet data statistical analysis service provider. We have provided professional, authoritative and independent data statistics and analysis services for Chinese websites and small and medium-sized enterprises for more than 10 years. It is our mission to provide developers with convenient and easy-to-use products and services. However, because of safety regulations we have made the difficult decision to retire following services on March 20, 2022:

1. The sites without Internet Content Provider (ICP) filing in the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
  2. Stop the service for sites that have not logged into U-Web and check data within 90 days

We sincerely make apologies for any incovenience caused by us. Thank you for your recognition and so much more.

Genuinely yours,
The Umeng+ Team

Q&A:

Q:Can I export data, if the service is stopped?
A:You can use the "Download Report" function to save historical data before March 20, 2022.

Q: My site does not belong to the above situation, but it has been stopped, what should I do?
A:Please submit a work order through the official website and provide your Internet Content Provider (ICP) filing related materials, Site Domain Name, Company Name and Business License, we will assist you in the next step.

Q:How to restart after the service is stopped,if user did not login for a long time.
A:You only need to log in to your Umeng+ account to access the corresponding site. We will restart the service the day after your visit.

Q:Can the data during server retirement be retrieved, if I log back in.
A:You only start the service from the re-login and the data during the retirement period cannot be retrieved.

If you want to appeal, please check the link below:
https://account.umeng.com/feedback/create?category=20712%7c81238005

33个回答

2 年前

海外的网站不给统计,那么失去了更多de的客户

2 年前

好多人是做外贸的,统计关闭给自己挖坑

2 年前

倒闭前兆,太坑了太坑了

2 年前

一个统计而已也跟风~

2 年前

看样子大家开始用51了,这个不给海外网站统计

2 年前

基本可以宣布倒闭了,cnzz

2 年前

放香港美国服务器的网站不给统计了?

2 年前

完了,芭比Q了。。。

2 年前

收购一个倒一个 牛比

2 年前

芭比Q了。。!!!!!!

2 年前

闭关锁国了。。无语。。。

2 年前

基本上可以倒闭了。

完全没有意义。

2 年前

我是美国的服务器,没有备案,完了芭比Q了,大家推荐一下,还有其他统计可以用吗?

2 年前

这是歧视做外贸的网站??还是资金链断了???🤑大陆外的网站都不用备案的呀!哎,又少了一个选择!!

2 年前

无所谓了,反正统计的都是垃圾广告,百度流量也统计不到。

2 年前

薄荷短网址,boheurl.com

支持批量缩短网址

2 年前

果然这一天还是来了,真的玩不起这是

2 年前

来这里吧 www.zhenxiang.me

2 年前

大陆外的请用GOOGLE的吧

2 年前